Allergy pain is impacting you constantly
Irritated eyes… Annoying runny nose… Scratchy throat
You know these and your other painful allergy symptoms all too well.
You’re tired of managing symptoms and sneaking through life to avoid another allergy flare-up.
The endless cycle has to stop
Symptoms… medication… symptoms… medication
You’re constantly taking medication only for the symptoms to return. Symptoms like:
- Runny nose
- Irritated eyes
- Postnasal drip
- And more
Wouldn’t it be nice if a treatment plan provided long-term relief?
Virginia Sinus Center can provide you with lasting relief
We understand how frustrating it is when your allergy pain treatment doesn’t work as effectively as it should.
That’s why we offer several treatments that can provide the long-term relief you deserve.I need allergy relief
Immunotherapy: The lasting allergy solution
Immunotherapy is a treatment that can provide lasting relief from allergies by retraining the body to stop reacting to specific allergens. At Virginia Sinus Center, we use a form of immunotherapy called sublingual or allergy drops.
Unlike the traditional form of immunotherapy (allergy shots), allergy drops are more convenient. Instead of going into the doctor's office to get pricked once a week, you place a drop under your tongue once a day.
Allergy drops help our patients experience the freedom of lasting allergy treatment without constant doctor’s visits.
You will also experience:
- Less time away from school or work
- A low chance of side effects
- The convenience of administering treatment on your own schedule
Finding lasting relief from allergies is possible at Virginia Sinus Center
Don’t let painful allergy symptoms stand in your way any longer. Choose relief with Virginia Sinus Center.I want to schedule
Allergy Drops vs. Allergy Shots
Both sublingual and subcutaneous immunotherapy are safe and effective in providing long-term relief for allergy sufferers. Allergy Drops and Allergy Shots both:
- Involve thorough allergy testing to identify the specific allergens that impact the individual patient.
- Result in a treatment plan that is specifically tailored and designed to precisely target the allergens that trigger an immune system attack
However, allergy drops have significantly less barriers for long-term patient success.
- No needles
- No requirement for frequent office visits
- Self-administered from any location
- Less risk of allergic reaction to treatment.